Se Habla Poco. (y si hablara?)

lunes, julio 31, 2006

The Girl From Ipanema

Bossa Nova in half-time (4/4 -> 2/4)
Key: F major

[Fmaj7] Tall and tan and young and lovely, the girl
[G7] from Ipanema goes walking, and when
[Gm7] she passes, each one [Gb7] she passes goes
[Fmaj7] a-a-h... [Gb9]

[Fmaj7] When she walks she's like a samba that
[G7] swings so cool and sways so gentle, that when
[Gm7] she passes, each one [Gb7] she passes goes
[Fmaj7] a-a-h... [Fmaj7]

[Gbmaj7] Oh, but I watch her so
[Cb9] saddly.
[F#m7] How can I tell her I
[D9] love her?
[Gm7] Yes, I would give my heart
[Eb9] gladdly. But each
[Am7] day when she walks to the [D7-9] sea, she
[Gm7] looks straight ahead not at [C7-9] me.

[Fmaj7] Tall and tan and young and lovely the girl
[G7] from Ipanema goes walking, and when
[Gm7] she passes I smile, [Gb7] but she doesn't
[Fmaj7] see. [Gb7] : first time through.

Repeat from beginning.

...[Fmaj7] see. [Gb7] She just doesn't : second time through.
[Fmaj7] see. [Gb7] No, she doesn't
[Fmaj7] see. [Gb7] [Fmaj7]

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal